Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog!. Drop some nice comments here and make me happy! And enjoy~! . 
Smile! Happiness will come eventually. . .




Tagboard


Leave me a question / message!

My Melody


Visit 'em




The Mastermind

Basecode: Lurve
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other:

Vamos Que Vivimos 04-06-2012
Recently a good friend of mine started blogging which came as a mega bomb surprise to me. 
So... since i like her blog so much i would like to introduce it to you guys. Oh, btw... her blog is in Swedish so... that makes it a little complicated for you English readers.
[But i think most of my readers are from Sweden anyways]



She is basically blogging about her daily life, her thoughts, interests and inspirations.
She captures incredible photos with her camera, which makes her a halfway pro-photographer.
Aaaand once she pushed me SO HARD that i swallowed my gum... Yes, instant superpower indeed...

Click on the picture!