Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog!. Drop some nice comments here and make me happy! And enjoy~! . 
Smile! Happiness will come eventually. . .




Tagboard


Leave me a question / message!

My Melody


Visit 'em




The Mastermind

Basecode: Lurve
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other:

Longboard Sunday 11-06-2012
Sorry for my horrible updating, but yesterday i went longboardind with Jake, Oliver and Becka so i got home pretty late, at a bout 9pm... and i was so horribly tired it felt like my legs would fall of at any second. u_u
But we had lots of fun!! Alot of randomness and joy. But i gotta admit, we aren't THAT close to Jake and Oliver so we had our awkward moments, like... when we where on our way home Becka went of before me and Jake, so we had to sit there all quiet and ask each other about the weather.
Yearrrr, pretty awkward 


Sorry, i haven't any pictures of the day :c